Skip to content
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons Grandma’s Molasses
- Dried cranberries
- Candied ginger
- Coconut shavings
- Overnight Oats
- In a mason jar or bowl – mix the oats, almond milk and yogurt together.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger, cloves and molasses and stir until everything is well mixed.
- Cover the jar/bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with fruit, ginger, and of course, the cookies