Gingerbread Oatmeal Muffins
- ½ cup McCann’s Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Clabber Girl Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoons Spice Islands Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Spice Islands Ground Allspice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup Maple Grove Farms Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Grandma’s Molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Pure Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ cup plain greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with muffin liners; spray the inside of the liners with Baker’s Joy spray to ensure the muffins do not stick.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add maple syrup, oil, molasses, egg, vanilla, yogurt and milk. Whisk together until smooth and well combined. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin liners, filling about 1/2 of the way full.
- Bake muffins for 18-22 minutes.