Skip to content
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet Recipe
Cook Time: 18-22 min
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temp
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup flour
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 cup McCann’s Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a 5-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Add in egg white and mix again.
- Slowly add in flour, salt, and cinnamon. Fold with a spatula or large spoon.
- Add in oats and chocolate chips, fold one last time.
- Pour into the cast iron pan, press down to make even.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Let cool, and then finish with ice cream, caramel, and fresh berries.