Skip to content
Healthy Oat Stir Fry Recipe
Yield: 8 Servings
- Delicious Healthy Oat Stir Fry.
- Place the oatmeal in a saucepan and pour over 2 cups of boiling water. Allow to stand for an hour so that the oatmeal will have swollen.
- Put into a strainer and drain off any liquid that remains in the pan. Allow to cool.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, over a high heat until just softened – about 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper, zucchini and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Stir in the oatmeal and cook for 1 minute, stirring all the time.
- Add the tomatoes and season as required.
- Simmer for 3 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Serve piping hot.