Skip to content
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 18 2 oz. cookies
- A wonderful combination of flavors and textures make this oatmeal cookie a popular request among friends!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup pecan pieces, toasted
- 3/4 cup McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs one at a time until blended.
- Combine flours, baking soda and powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In thirds, slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Gently fold in the remaining chocolate chips, nuts, and oats.
- Scoop cookies into two ounce balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Space cookies out onto a parchment lined baking sheet pan 2 inches apart and bake until light golden brown, 10-12 minutes. Cool for 25 minutes and enjoy.