Skip to content
Oatmeal & Potato Pancakes
- 1 pound yellow potatoes
- 2 cups McCann’s Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup yogurt
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- Peel and boil potatoes until tender, cool and mash until smooth.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the oats until powdery and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the potato to the oats, stir in baking powder, salt, yogurt, and eggs/egg white, mix to combine.
- On a greased skillet, add 1/8 – 1/4 cup of batter and cook until bubbles appear. Flip and cook the other side until done.
- Garnish with sour cream and chives.