Honey Nut Granola
- A sweet cluster of oats and nuts that can add a decadent crunch to any breakfast or dessert - or enjoy as a solo snack on its own!
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 tsp Spice Islands® Fine Mediterranean Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Honey, plus 2 tablespoons
- 4 tsp Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 1/2 cup Almonds, Chopped or Whole
- 1/2 cup Pecans, Chopped or Whole
- Preheat oven to 300?.
- In a medium bowl, combine oats, almonds, and pecans.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, coconut oil, and honey. Bring to a boil until all ingredients are combined and the sugar is dissolved, then remove from heat. Add the vanilla.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the oats and nuts; mix until thoroughly coated.
- Once the mixtures are fully incorporated, pour granola onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the sheet into the oven for 20 minutes, stirring gently halfway through the cooking time. Once out of the oven, stir the granola periodically until cool.
- Store granola in an air-tight container and enjoy for up to 1 week.