No-Bake Oatmeal Easter Cookies
- Cookies are the undisputed king of treats, but sometimes turning on the oven can be a hassle. Not to fear, we've got a no-bake oatmeal cookie recipe that is as delicious as it is easy! Just a few prep steps and a little time in the fridge, and you're well on your way to a tasty treat.
- 3 cup McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 1 stick butter
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp Spice Islands vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 pinch salt
- Over medium-high heat, combine butter, milk, salt, sugar and cocoa. Bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat. Add vanilla and peanut butter.
- Mix in dry McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats until coated.
- Form cookies into an egg shape, place on wax paper and let cool.
- Decorate with white icing.