Skip to content
Strawberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- We bet you’ve never had muffins like these! With sweet strawberry and crumbled oats, these muffins will be your new favorite breakfast.
- Line a baking pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the bowl, adding the sugar, egg white, applesauce, and vanilla extract into the well.
- Fold the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Add in the strawberries and mix until just combined.
- Add the muffin batter evenly to each of the cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
- For the topping, add the flour, oats, sugar, and shortening in a bowl and mix together with your fingers or a fork until rough crumbs form.
- Add the topping to the top of each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.