Skip to content
Oatmeal Whoopie Pie Recipe
- Take a trip down memory lane with these homemade Oatmeal Whoopie Pies.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a stand mixer with paddle attachment for 2 minutes.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and molasses to the butter mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and oats together.
- Add in the dry to the wet ingredients, mix to combine. Using a cookie scoop, drop the dough onto the sheet tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool
- Mix butter for 2 minutes, add in powdered sugar, vanilla and heavy cream, mix to combine.
- Spread cream filling between two cookies and enjoy!