Yield: 12 oz.
- These savory flavors will spice up your typical oatmeal bowl, bringing some excitement and delicious flavor to your morning routine.
- 2 cup water
- 1/2 cup McCann’s® Traditional Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup cherry tomato
- 1/4 cup cucumber sliced
- 1/8 cup feta crumbles
- 2 strips turkey bacon
- 2 eggs whites, scrambled
- Bring 2 cup of water to a boil. Stir in oats and cook over medium heat until thick. Stir regularly. Cover, remove from heat, and let sit for a few minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- In a small sautee pan over medium high heat, add avocado oil until hot. Add tomatoes and let sit until tomatoes have sear marks on the bottom. Flip tomatoes over and repeat.
- Top oatmeal with feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, turkey bacon, and eggs.