- 1 cup of McCann’s® Traditional Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 1 mango
- Optional toppings: extra coconut milk, coconut shavings, chia seeds, or brown suga
- Add McCann’s® Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, coconut milk, and 2 cups of water to a small pot over high heat. Bring the pot to a boil, stir, and reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- While the coconut oatmeal is cooking, slice the orange, mango and banana.
- Top cooked coconut oatmeal with orange slices, mango, banana and any or all of the optional toppings.