Skip to content
Apple & Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Yield: 8 Servings
- Delicious Apple & Blueberry Pancakes.
- 1 lb apples (peeled, cored and quartered)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp water
- Mix oatmeal, flour and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the egg, milk and oil and beat until batter is free from lumps. Cover and chill while preparing the filling.
- Put the apples and blueberries into a saucepan. Add the water and sugar and cook over a low heat for about 15 minutes until fruit is just soft.
- Pour a little oil onto the pan and heat. When pan is hot, drop a tablespoon of the batter onto it. Allow pancake to brown on one side before flipping it over to brown on the other side.
- Keep warm while making remaining pancakes.
- Serve pancakes warm with the blueberry and apple mixture and a dollop of crème fraiche topped with a sprinkling of toasted oatflakes.
- To serve: Crème fraiche
- To serve: Toasted oatflakes for sprinkling