Berry Baked Oatmeal
- Baked Oats are an easy, versatile breakfast that combines McCann's oats and any fruit you can imagine!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Maple Grove Farms Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Spice Islands Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Lemon Extract
- 2 cups McCann’s Rolled Oats
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl pour milk, eggs, syrup, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and whisk to combine.
- Add rolled oats, flour, baking powder, almonds, and berries, and stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 baking dish, top with additional berries.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Once cooled, finish with a drizzle of sweetened condensed milk.