Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal for Two
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- Blueberry Coconut Oatmeal for Two
- Add the coconut milk and water to a small sauce pan on the stove, on high heat. Bring to a boil
- Add in McCann’s Steel Cut Oats and stir. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 20-30 minutes, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Stir frequently.
- After roughly 10 minutes, add in the cinnamon, flaxseed, chia seeds and blueberries.
- Once the oatmeal mixture begins to thicken, add in the maple syrup. Stir well, and continue cooking until done.
- Divide into two bowls, and top with oat milk, toasted coconut flakes, and any other toppings you desire. Enjoy!