Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
- Who said overnight oats have to be boring? Make meal prep easy with this delicious Brownie Batter Overnight Oats recipe.
- 1c. McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 2 ¼c. almond milk (unsweetened)
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. Maple Grove Farms® Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 2.5 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Add the oats, protein powder, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla and salt into a bowl.
- Mix it all together until the protein powder has dissolved, pour into a mason jar and place the lid on it.
- Put in the fridge overnight.
- Add some extra chocolate chips and walnuts just before serving.