Skip to content
Chocolate Cherry Oaties
Yield: 18 Servings
- Delicious Chocolate Cherry Oaties.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped, dried cherries
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate (for decoration)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and McCann’s® Quick Cooking Irish Oatmeal. Add nuts, cherries and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Add melted butter, egg and vanilla extract. Combine together well. Drop heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool cookies on wire rack. To decorate, drizzle or pipe melted white chocolate on top of each cookie.