Skip to content
Fruit Breakfast Bars Recipe
- There is no better way to start your morning than with a Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bar. Perfect for a quick snack or sweet treat.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Using parchment paper, line a baking dish, and then coat with Baker’s Joy spray
- Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Add melted butter and vanilla extract, and stir until flour is completely combined.
- Set aside half of the mixture in a separate bowl, and press the rest into the bottom of the prepared pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a bowl. Add blueberries and carefully stir and/or toss the mixture to coat the blueberries.
- Pour blueberry mixture evenly over the crust.
- Top with extra oatmeal mixture, allowing some of the fruit mix to show through
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Use the edges of the parchment paper to lift the bars out of the pan, slice, and serve. Enjoy!