Fruit & Oat Smoothie
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Delicious Fruit & Oat Smoothie.
- 1 tbsp McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 1 cup ice cold skim milk
- 1 large banana
- 1 cup frozen fruit (e.g. frozen strawberries, raspberries)
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth.
- If desired, sweeten to taste.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
You can substitute ¼ cup of the total quantity of Quick Cooking Irish Oats called for in your recipes with ¼ cup of McCann’s® Steel Cut Irish Oats. For example, if the recipe calls for 1 cup of McCann’s Quick Cooking Irish Oats you would use ¾ cup McCann’s Quick Cooking Irish Oats along with ¼ cup of prepared* McCann’s Steel Cut Irish Oats.