Oatmeal Pumpkin Waffles
- The perfect wakeup call to any chilly fall morning? A hot plate of Pumpkin Oat Waffles. These these pumpkin waffles are the perfect way to kick-start your morning.
- 1c. McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 1c. all-purpose flour
- ½c. Crisco Vegetable Oil
- 1 ¾c. buttermilk
- 1tbsp. white sugar
- ½c. pumpkin puree
- 1tbsp. Clabber Girl Baking Powder
- 1pinch salt
- 1tsp. Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat waffle iron
- Pulse the oats in a blender or food processor.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs for 1 minute.
- Add in the flour, puree, buttermilk, oil, sugar, baking powder, salt, and vanilla; mix to combine
- Pour the batter onto the waffle iron, cooking until golden brown