Skip to content
Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oats Recipe
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Maple Grove Farms Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands(r) Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup McCann’s Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands(r) Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional toppings – whipped cream, 1/4 cup pecans, 2 cinnamon sticks
- In a mixing bowl add greek yogurt, almond milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla and maple syrup; stir for 2 minutes.
- Add in oats, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice; stir for 1 minute.
- Pour into a glass jar or container and place in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
- Finish with whipped cream, pecans, and cinnamon sticks (optional)