Skip to content
Steel-Cut Oatcakes Recipe
Yield: 8 Servings
- Delicious Steel-Cut Oatcakes.
- Put the oatmeal, oil, salt and parsley into a food processor.
- Blend until all the parsley is chopped and everything is combined.
- While still blending, pour in the boiling water and blend for about a minute.
- Allow to stand for about 10 minutes, then blend again until mixture comes together and looks sticky and thick.
- Gather dough into a ball and place on a floured board or work top.
- Dust with some flour and roll out thinly. Cut into oatcakes with a 2″ cutter.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven at 350°F degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire tray. When cold, store in an airtight container.
- Serve with cheese.