- Yield: 1 Serving
- Delicious Breakfast Booster.
- 1/2 cup McCann’s® Quick Cooking Rolled Irish Oats
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit
- honey to drizzle
- In a tall glass, layer oats, yogurt and fresh fruit and repeat with a second layer.
- Top with oatmeal, drizzle honey over the top and serve.
You can substitute ¼ cup of the total quantity of Quick Cooking Irish Oats called for in your recipes with ¼ cup of McCann’s® Steel Cut Irish Oats. For example, if the recipe calls for 1 cup of McCann’s Quick Cooking Irish Oats you would use ¾ cup McCann’s Quick Cooking Irish Oats along with ¼ cup of prepared* McCann’s Steel Cut Irish Oats.