Golden Milk Overnight Oats
- Yield: 3 Servings
- These overnight oats will give you the boost your morning needs.
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3/4 tsp Spice Islands® Turmeric
- 3/4 tsp Fresh Ginger [or 1/4 Teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Ginger]
- 2 stick Spice Islands® Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/8 tsp Spice Islands® Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp Agave Nectar
- 1/4 tsp Spice Islands® Fine or Medium Grind Black Pepper
- 1 1/3 cup McCann’s® Traditional Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk, almond milk, spices, coconut oil, and agave. Warm over medium heat to a simmer while whisking continuously, so as to not scorch the bottom of the pan – about 4 minutes. Remove from heat, steep for 5 minutes then strain into the oats and stir to fully incorporate.
- Pour oats to an air-tight container then place into the refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
- To serve, stir chilled oats and add toppings or spices, if desired.